My first award!! Yay me!
I got my first award and it feels kinda nifty! Thank you so much to The Bad Witch for the nomination. You look at Paganism in a much more scholarly way than I do and I love thinking about your post. 🙂
So right to the point because I’m new at this and apparently there are rules to these things:
1. If you are nominated, you must blog a post linking back to the person/blog that nominated you. Check!
2. You must answer some questions, nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to the post! Check!
3. You should comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them. Check!
This one comes with specific Questions:
1. Who is your favorite philosopher?
I don’t actually have one. I like to philosophize but don’t really check out other people’s. I should probably do that. I am totally open for recommendations.
2. What is your favorite number?
Five. That’s how many kids I want because I’m crazy like that.
3. What is your favorite animal?
Butterfly. They represent everything I want to be.
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
My Facebook is Lacey Nichole Deal and while I have a Twitter I think I used it twice and have absolutely no idea what it is. Also my Facebook is set to private since I have soooooooooooooo many pictures of my kids.
5. What is your favorite time of day?
Whenever I can just sit outside. It varies from day to day.
6. What was your favorite vacation?
Vermont sometime in the late 90’s. Huge family reunion!
7. What is your favorite physical activity?
I have to quote The Bad Witch on this one! Sex, duh! Or swimming.
8. Favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Chai tea with milk and sugar.
9. What is your favorite flower?
White rose or Forget-me-nots
10. What is your passion?
My family and the amazing friends I consider family!
Here are my nominations. They took me awhile to come up with and there are a few different types of blogs here but I love them all!
- Kimi at California Pixie
- Ramblings of a Hedge Witch
- A very crafty man at Pagan Quest
- Witchy Rambles
- The photography buffs at Black Widow Honey
- A very honest man who sounds exactly like my husband, Shitty Dad
- Ariadne at Cauldron and Brew
- Renee and Valrie at 2 Witches in a Box
- Star Foster at Pantheon over on Patheos.com
- And the beautiful shots at Flicker Free
I hope you check them out and enjoy them as much as I do!
Blessed Be! )O(